It is 2020, and I don’t know about you, but I thought we would be living on the moon by now. But alas, here we are, still grounded on planet earth.
What we do have is this amazing thing called social media. I love social media and think it is a phenomenal way to promote your business and raise brand awareness.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- SMM is Cost-Effective – Unlike Radio, TV, and Print –
- More Inbound Traffic Through SM Platforms (Facebook being #1)
- Improved Search Engine Rankings
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Better Customer Satisfaction
- Improved Brand Loyalty
- More Brand Authority
I have gathered some statistics to educate you on why you need to either start participating in SMM or take action to ramp up your SMM game.
A whopping 70% of the U.S. population has a profile on at least one social networking site. Social media marketing is the best way to connect your business with a large portion of the population.
What Social Media Platform is the best to Advertise and Market on?
Facebook is the single most popular social media platform out there. On average, 79% of American internet users are on Facebook, whether they like to admit it or not!
If you’re looking to expand your marketing efforts to incorporate social media, Facebook is the best place to begin. I recommend utilizing various social media platforms, but Facebook is a must!
What I Can Do For You:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Collect customer data and analysis interactions and visits, and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to you
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitor the activity of competitors
- Design and Create captivating written content and graphic designs for your social media messages
Great Customer Service is Key!
Research on social media marketing statistics shows that approximately 59% of Americans with social media accounts believe that social media has made customer service easier. Customers have also said that social media has helped them get answers in a timely fashion to problems they need to be solved.